We are delighted to be the official charity partner of the Building The Future Awards to be held in Birmingham on the 17th of November 2023. The awards will celebrate the contributions of young people aged 18-30 in the construction industry from across the Midlands, so we couldn't be happier to be associated with such an important event. Young people are the future of our industry!
We are now just a few weeks away from the closing date for nominations for the 2023 awards, nominations close on 21st July.
The awards raise the profile of the opportunities available to young people in the industry and highlight the incredible talent and hard work of the next generation of construction professionals. Individuals can nominate themselves, their organisations or colleagues in any of the following categories:
1. Apprentice/Trainee of the Year
2. Role Model of the Year
3. Outstanding Site Operative of the Year
4. Young Architect of the Year
5. Young Engineer of the Year
6. Young Project Manager of the Year
7. Young Construction Professional of the Year
8. Rising Star in the Industry
9. Digital Professional of The Year
10. Young Entrepreneur in Construction
11. Outstanding Achievement/ Against All Odds
12. Excellence in training and education
13. Innovative Company of the Year
14. Best Employer of The Year
So if you want to:
- Recognise and celebrate the achievements of young
people in construction
- Highlight role-models and encourage careers in construction
- Raise awareness of the industry and its importance
- Celebrate companies that are leading the way in supporting young people
- And if you know a young person or organisation worthy of recognition
.. get your entries in now!
Go to https://buildingthefutureawards.co.uk/nominate/ and nominate someone today.